It’s an honour and privilege to have you here.
This blog is inspired by my wish to create a forum where I can recite my encounters in life’s journey. It is a place where I can ruminate over events that happen around me.
Please feel free to borrow and reinforce the good parts of those experiences and ignore the bad ones. It is my hope that they will help you to refine your lifestyle.
The experiences have been accumulated over the years through working with amazing people from all over the world. These people have played key roles in my professional and personal growth.
In my professional journey, I have worn several hats and carried out jobs that I continue to greatly enjoy. These jobs include:
- Post-High-School untrained teacher of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology at Mumbi Girls’ Secondary School in Murang’a town
- Veterinary field work
- Research and laboratory diagnosis of animal diseases locally and abroad
- Laboratory Quality Management (ISO/IEC 17025:2005)
- Research Policy and Linkages
- Offering consultancy services in areas of my specialty.
My desire as I write on my blog is to blur the edges of my profession and to share personal growth occurrences as I continue in life’s journey; without preference or prejudice, drifting where the current takes me, without restricting myself within the boundaries of any category.
Feel free to take a deeper look at MY MORE DETAILED RESUME.